I’m super excited to share that we have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst to join one of our new portfolio companies – Playwell.
To keep it short, we are looking for a newly qualified MBA graduate or outstanding current MBA student, with the accuracy of Lionel Messi, the get-up-and-go energy of an Eden Hazard and the self made motivation of Harry Kane!
So, do you have what it takes?
If you do, get in touch with Playwell’s Founder (and current top goal scorer) Andre, at email@example.com
WHO ARE PLAYWELL?
Playwell is a startup looking to revolutionise the financing of Professional Football Clubs across Europe. The company is being incubated by us! (InsurTech Gateway – The world’s first regulated InsurTech Incubator.)
Playwell aims to revolutionise the football industry through the application of the most sophisticated player valuation tool in the world utilising next generation analytics to enable accurate valuation of football players across Europe. This metric will be used to insure footballers for their true value and enable clubs to leverage their newly insured asset base by realising debt against this newly established asset class.
- Business planning.
- Financial modelling in excel to support business plan execution.
- Conducting research to help with product positioning.
- Project management, to maintain a clear overview of startup development timeline.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Science or maths based first class degree and at least 6 months of work experience.
- Possess an entrepreneur’s mindset, with the ability to be impactful with minimal resources.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Experience of financial modelling and research projects.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles.
- A sound understanding of technical modelling to help with the project management of model development.
- Superior communication skills, both interpersonal and written.
- Good analytical skills, eye for detail, proactive, self-motivated, good presentation skills.
Nice to haves
- A passion for Football.
- An understanding of the Insurance/InsurTech industry.
- Full time paid internship, with an opportunity to permanently join the team after 6 – 8 weeks.
- Unique experience with a team of proven entrepreneurs.